home tutorial Affiliates facebook Fanfiction follow

A Swallowtail Butterfly That Can't Fly
0 Adorable | Selasa, 01 Januari 2013 00.54







For some reason, just thinking about you
Makes me burst into tears
When did I become
Such a wimp?

My feelings
Are still switched on 
That night, for the first time
I met someone I don’t want to lose

I don’t “like” you, I “love” you
My heart is pounding for real
This naive chrysalis has grown wings
I don’t “like” you, I “love” you
I’m a swallowtail butterfly that can’t fly
To your sweet nectar

When I’m by your side
It’s strange, but I feel relaxed
We don’t need words
My heart just opens

My instincts and genes
Are making a road before my eyes
I knew we’d meet somewhere someday
It’s the reason I’m alive

It’s not “lust”, it’s “love”
I don’t want someone else to take you away
I want you all to myself because you’re important to me
It’s not “lust”, it’s “love”
I spread my adult wings
I’m a swallowtail butterfly

Where all the flower petals are
Pretty girls
Carry pollen
My dream is nectar far away

I don’t “like” you, I “love” you
My heart is pounding for real
This naive chrysalis has grown wings
I don’t “like” you, I “love” you
I’m a swallowtail butterfly that can’t fly
To your sweet nectar

It’s not “lust”, it’s “love”
I don’t want someone else to take you away
I want you all to myself because you’re important to me
It’s not “lust”, it’s “love”
I spread my adult wings
I’m a swallowtail butterfly

Swallowtail butterfly

Label: , ,

BIODATA

Manarie li que vaqeriao |At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct.

Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao.
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo