home tutorial Affiliates facebook Fanfiction follow

Second Skin submitted
0 Adorable | Rabu, 13 Juni 2012 06.21


Hey gals ^^,
okay I made my second skins :3
hope all of you like it.
The Theme is VOCALOID AND OTAKU
oke gals CDO the screenshot :3

wanna see more ? download it xD
and The preview also in there xD

The second skin is simple to made.
because it isn't contain any navigations :3
and I made it to my friends,
Hope all of you and the readers like it :3

Oh yaa,
i wanna ask you a little question .
do you know what's the meaning of WEB DESIGN ?
if u know, please leave a comment in this post.
i need ur answer, because me and my friend will attend Lomba web design.
but i don't know what will we do ?
Please help me gals u,u

Regards,
Lia-chan

Label: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

BIODATA

Manarie li que vaqeriao |At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct.

Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao.
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo